Subject: Follow-Up: Invitation to World Investment Forum - IME 2024
From: "IME in Frankfurt" <[email-masked]>
To: "MKM info"
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 18:56:15 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To:  Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Estonia

Mannheim, 15.02.2024

Follow-Up: Invitation to World Investment Forum - IME 2024

Dear Mr. Tiit Riisalo,

I am writing to follow up on my previous email regarding the invitation sent 
to you as a keynote speaker at the IME 2024 in Frankfurt.

We understand that your schedule may be quite busy, and we appreciate the 
time and consideration you give to evaluating potential opportunities. I 
would like to express our continued interest in having you participate in 
this prestigious event.

Your insights and experiences can illuminate the path for global 
investments, showcasing your country’s unique position in fostering 
international cooperation and economic growth through investment initiatives 
among the distinguished guests and delegates.

IME is an international event dedicated to attracting foreign direct 
investments, which takes place once a year in Frankfurt. It represents one 
of the world's most effective and efficient networking platforms for state 
administration bodies, as well as investment promotion agencies (IPA), PPP 
Units, Economic Zones, since the specialty of the event is to facilitate 
investments in different countries, regions and cities, and their promotion 
as a destination for business and investment opportunities.

Thank you for considering this invitation.

Sincerely,

Bekim Xhafa

Principal

Tel: +49(0)172 8004206 | Tel: +49(0)621 76224933 |

E-Mail: [email-masked] | Web: www.ime-europe.eu

Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer USt-IdNr-DE289391799

Address: Schwetzinger Str. 45, 68165 Mannheim, Germany